The SABRE 5000 is the smallest, lightest tri-mode handheld system available for detecting trace amounts of explosives; chemical-warfare agents; and toxic industrial chemicals and narcotics. With the ability to detect a wide range of threats, it is a cost-effective instrument for security professionals and military agencies that require portability and flexibility to perform their duties.
The SABRE 5000 is programmed to detect and identify over 40 threat substances in approximately 20 seconds. Threats such as common peroxide-based, volatile and unstable chemicals often used to construct improvised explosive devices (IED) and ammonium nitrate, commonly used in homemade explosives.
Additional features include automatic self-calibration, onboard diagnostics for simple troubleshooting assistance, a truncated alarm feature for faster clear-down, and an onboard library that can be programmed to add new substances as new threats emerge, dependent on needs.
• Smallest and lightest tri-mode detector available
• Detects trace amounts of explosives, chemical agents and narcotics
• Faster clear-down with truncated alarm
• Continuous automatic vapour sampling in both positive and negative modes for CWA/TIC detection
• 4-hour battery
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.